We have this very sellable workshop that is supposed to start today... Only to get the message from the trainer yesterday evening that his home got broke into on Sat and his passport got stolen... He is an Australian so he can't fly into SG without his passport... Good Lord!
We have to asked the 19 delegates to return to their work... about 80% of them are from overseas... hmmm.... have to reimburse them the flights and hotel stay... so unlucky!
----------------------------------------
4bia (Thai Horror Movie)
I caught this movie last Friday with my friends... damn scary! It consists of 4 short stories and I find the first and last stories the scariest of all....
Grab a friend and go catch it now - 4/5 rating from me!
We have to asked the 19 delegates to return to their work... about 80% of them are from overseas... hmmm.... have to reimburse them the flights and hotel stay... so unlucky!
----------------------------------------
4bia (Thai Horror Movie)
I caught this movie last Friday with my friends... damn scary! It consists of 4 short stories and I find the first and last stories the scariest of all....
Grab a friend and go catch it now - 4/5 rating from me!

No comments:
Post a Comment