Mid-Autumn Part 2

I decided to start my dieting after having one too many mooncakes... only to have Dim Sum with my family on Sunday at Lei Graden (Orchard).
Feedback on the dim sum... hmmm... I will let the photos speak for themselves...

Occasion: Graduation Phototaking / Mid-Autumn festival
Date: 14 Sep 2008 (Sun) / Lunar 15th of the 8th month
Venue: Not-so-posh Studio (Macpherson) / Lei Garden Restaurant (Orchard)

Handsome?? YES!


All dressed up for the phototaking... No photo of mine as I look FAT / PLUMP / CHUBBY / CORPULENT!

My sis resembles my mum the most!


My favorite, Prawns wrapped in Yam Paste.











Verdict - Dim Sum is good enough, however I have tasted better ones. The chef was frying some carrot cakes near to our table, so we were reeking of grease. They did not participate in any credit card promotion - costed us ~S$20 per pax for about 8 dishes/ items.

No comments: