I know my mum will be happy loh... maybe 1 less person to mess up her ultra-clean-bacteria-free home... my bro too as he is already making plans on having the whole room to himself... Me?... Mixed feelings... how not to feel strange uprooting from a home and family that you have been living with for the past 2_* of years... BUT... cheer up (to myself)... they are not that far away loh... can always go back to my "Balam Garden" home to see my family... and smell my China neighbours' foul clothes...
For a 'friend' who will not attend and relatives who can't make it to my wedding:
I do not want to spoil the surprise element for my wedding so I am going to keep the rest of the photos... will only show them on the actual day... except only to the few special friends who have seen them already...
Back to my huge pile of work now...
No comments:
Post a Comment