25 April 2009 (Sat) - Random

Jesus! The weather is unbelievably hot!

The air is stifling and I have been perspiring non-stop today. The oppressive heat just made me feel like hiding in my air-con room and do absolutely nothing for the whole day.

Now I really wish to have my mum here to do my ironing for me… ‘sigh’ x 2.. when I looked at the huge pile of clothes in my laundry basket.


On a happier note, these are some of the presents that I have gotten on my 30th birthday.





Crabtree Rosewater Lotion and Body Powder.. I especially love this rose range and have been using their body wash, hand lotion and parfum for some time. I won't encourage you to buy cause I don't want others to smell the same as me... *selfish lah...




Turbo Lash from Estee with compliments from my bro and sis.. Switch on the battery and it is surposed to spread the mascara evenly, giving you the most extensive lashes ever . I haven't try it so shall review another day.

I am currently using Lancome mascara (into my 5th stick already).. the custom waterproof one, and I have nothing but praises for it! It is a little costly but it delivers its promise of being waterproof. Apply 2 coats for work or 4 coats for party.. you can go up to 6 coats without getting clumps. So far it is the best! Maybeline mascara always smudge before the end of the day, giving me the tired look.





Chanel Coco Mademoiselle 'Twist & Spray" Eau de Toilette also from my bro and sis.. see I am v.important in their hearts so I get good presents from them!.. It is very handy to bring it out with you and it comes with 2 bottles of refills.

Actually, I have been using the same Eau de Parfum for the past 2 years.. I think I have finished 2 or 3 bottles.. I fell in love with this fragrance when I had lunch with a friend's friend who was wearing the parfum then... I was so mesmerized with scent there and then. I had to get it but was quite broke and I think my mum sponsored the 1st bottle. I L.O.V.E you, mum! + Thanks for the big angbao!




My wound has healed but there is a scar... 'sob'...


:-)

No comments: