Hmm… I feel guilty for not blogging… but I have nothing much to write about…
Life… has been hectic…. Or maybe not… but I am sure occupied with more work…
Some updates:
1) My uncle and auntie’s operations were successful. Uncle has been discharged and is now at home, recuperating from his surgery… auntie is still in ICU, her doctors are monitoring to see if there is any rejection to her new kidney transplant. I totally admire my uncle’s courage for donating a kidney to his wife!
2) Big boss from London is in town this week! I have a meeting with him this Thursday afternoon… I am holding my breath till then...
3) I have received a few credit card bills on Friday and had spent my Hari Raya long weekend in shock and disbelief…. I felt like a piece of shit and for a moment, I suspected that the banks have miscalculated my bills or someone has stolen my Tangs card and went on a shopping spree…. only I wish lah… “Hope is not a strategy” as quoted by my lady boss. Got to do something to control my spendings… Or simply drop dead and die!
4) Mooncakes!! Mid-Autumn festival! Pls hor… to all Chinese out there… the event/ celebration is called “Mid-Autumn Festival”, NOT “Lantern Festival”… and definitely not “Mooncake Festival”… To celebrate, I have bought Durian Mooncakes from Jade Peony and Goodwood Park Hotel. Yummy delicious!
Got to go for lunch… and back to more work. Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment