I expected the past few days to be hectic... afterall, we are kicking start a new Telecoms workshop... the size of the class is bigger than usual... and the trainer is real fussy. I am wore out from the organising of this course but prepared to work overtime... waking up early to go to the hotel... ending my days late to bring the trainer out.. But what I didn't prepare myself for was the very bad, very shocking event that unfolded on Thu.
I wasn't ready for this kind of major disappointment.
I felt that I was being let down more than anything.
I couldn't sleep well. The scenes on Thu just couldn't stop replaying in my mind everytime I close my eye... and won't stop till I dragged myself out from my bed.
I couldn't stay angry... but stayed sad as this person has been very close to my heart.
I do not know if the person knew the impact of his/ her actions. Was it a moment of folly for him/ her? Just want you to know that you totally left the people who cared for you truly heartbroken.
I am so sad but life still goes on.. While I remind myself yet again that we are all responsible for our own actions.... I hope with time, both you and I can move on to be a better person.
*And if you are reading this - pls still call me if you need someone to talk to.
**And NO, the person I am talking about is not Melvin just in case you think that he cheated on me.
No comments:
Post a Comment