Whew! After a mad.. mad.. crazy week, I finally get some 'me' time for myself today...
I had a really tough week at work... The reason?.. For having the most dictating colleague around... she/ he loves to offer 3 cents worth for everything!.. Meddle with my recruitment process, and right down to the job scope of my new executive... and I don't even think these so-called protocols are decided by the management or my MD.
If we ask for more $$, then we are labelled as greedy... come on, didn't we take on more work to justify for a bigger share? Is not like she/ he didn't ask for more $$ too... "roll eyes".
On ur upcoming Kota Kinabalu company trip... why would you force anyone to do the things that he/ she doesn't want to do?.. It's a holiday... come on... let's us decide on the activities that we want to do... End of the day, we are all there to enjoy right?? No??
Boy, was I stressed out this week! But my hard work did pay off as I got a rather good appraisal despite the gloomy economy.
Plus, our health check results are out this week and we are healthy so I have to thank God for that! No amount of success or $$ can ever match having good health... or should I say without good health, I wouldn't be able to enjoy life at all... hmm... I'm getting philosophical.
I managed to catch up with a trainer earlier today... guess where did we go to?? National Museum of Singapore! I haven't been there in the past 20 years and I was so ashame that I only know so little on Singapore history... my Taiwanese boss knows more than me and she was the one doing the introductory... Shame on me!
Another 2 more crazy weeks before my U.S trip... my CEO will be visiting next week... more workshops to run... more interviews... start packing for my trip...
Have a fabulous weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment