Hello on a sunny Tuesday afternoon..
Bb was kicking and moving just a minute ago, reminding me of his existence and also it’s time for teabreak.. had a slice of chocolate swiss roll :-).. I crave sweet stuff over savory snacks ever since I’m pregnant.. I have not much of an appetite recently… and it’s seems my weigh has remained stagnant for several weeks. Shall check to see if my bb is growing steadily when I return for my routine checkup on next Tue.
It’s strange to see my tummy growing bigger but my weigh remaining the same.. Pregnancy really does strange things to your body… like I feel really tired but I can’t sleep well. I feel hungry but can’t keep the food down. Instead of looking radiant, my freckles are growing at a rapid speed.
I know that I am whining again but I can’t help it… I feel constipated, big and heavy with my tummy stretched to the max. And I am starting to fear the labour pain that I have to face and endure in time to come.
Used to be rather skeptical about staying home for 4 consecutive months during my maternity leave… will my girls be able to cope?.. will I be able to change my habit of going to work to caring for bb at home?.. but as I grew more and more exhausted in these couple of weeks, I am so looking forward to staying at home.
Do abit of shopping… go for dim sum… sounds really appealing to me right now!
SG weather is so unpredictable. Was sunny when I started writing and now it looks like it is going to rain!
No comments:
Post a Comment