24 Mar 2011 (Thu) - Orchard

I used to be afraid to bring bb Lucas out by myself.. Will I be able to cope if he starts crying loudly in the cab or mrt.. How am I going to carry him and lug the bb bag around all by myself.. And there are also logistic issues such as how to manage going to washroom and juggling to eat while carrying him.. That's why I really hesitated about bringing him out other than the nearby malls where I will usually shop for awhile and tapao food to eat at home..

But being at home from Monday to Friday is soooooo super boring.. I either end up watching too much TV or exhausted myself by doing too much cleaning.. The nearby malls are equally boring too.. so i set my fears aside and found the courage to bring him out to town today! Somemore by bus! Just me and him.. No mum or hubby to help me.. Haha! I have had help from the maid the last time I brought him to town so that doesn't count.. So today is really a "1st time" leh!

Overall he did well.. He did cry abit on the bus rides to and fro because he got restless as the journey is rather long.. Other than that.. He is quite cooperative as he finished his milk very quickly.. Plus never poo poo while we are out..

To lessen the bulk that I have to carry.. I travelled light.. The Long Champ bag
Is really handy.. Spacious and light... I only brought with me the necessities.. And yes, i did manage to use the washroom and have a quick lunch.. The toilet part was a little tricky.. But lucky I have the Ergo bb carrier which was useful since i can only strapped him on me. Just take a little practice to move him around.. Heehee! TMI - too much info right!

Im now trying to wean his night feedings.. He sleeps 11hrs every night and I have managed to cut his feeding to once per night.. Im trying to drag the hours in between his feedings.. so that I can move the last night feed to 10pm before I go to bed and we sleep through the night.. Good luck to me!

Night!








No comments: