03 Dec 2011 (Sat) - Updates on Lucas (14 mth)

My ah fat baby turned 14th month on last Monday.. and last week was a very special period for us because he finally took his first step without any support! I'm so proud to see that he finally found the courage to walk without holding on to us or the walls at long last... It seems to be a very fruitful week because he also learned to drink from a straw... and baby talk many simple words such as "ah ma" (granny) and "ta ta" (beat). I know there are many babies who learn to walk or talk at an earlier age.. but he is my precious baby so everything that he does is ultra special to me!

He seems to know even more words but haven't learn to say them yet... for example, he will go fetch his chair when I ask him to.. signal to me when he see doggies on the TV... imitate me applying lotion on my arms. Such a joy!.. But as he grows smarter, he too pick up bad behaviour along the way.. like screaming loudly and stomping his feet when he is not given what he wants.. he is responsive in good and bad ways.

Managed to bring him over to Jeslyn's house on last Wed to play with Ethan.. Ethan is one year older than Lucas and both of them all born in the month of Sep..

Lucas is not shy one.. made himself at home and checked out Ethan's wide collection of toys right away ...



There he is.. pretending to play with cups.. but tried to hit Ethan on his head when he got the chance to.. rough ah fat baby!

I didn't know that he loves hats.. cause he was all smiley when I put the fireman hat on him.
Got to go get ready now as we are planning to go shop in town today.. Bye!!

No comments: