21 Feb 2012 (Tue) - Walking Dead Season II Ep 8

I love watching horror movies.. especially the recent Walking Dead TV series set in the post-apocalyptic future! Caught the 1st season (6 episodes) early last year and waited forever for the 2nd season (14 episodes) to air in last Oct.. AMC (the production company) obviously has a weird sense of humor.. because.... after airing only the first 7th episodes.. they decided to leave us craving for more by holding the last 7 episodes to only air in Feb! WTH right? @#$%^*&^!!

And so I waited and waited.. and re-watched the entire season 1 and first 7 eps of season 2 while waiting..

FINALLY! Ep 8 & 9 was aired last week and I can watch them from www.tom365.com . I haven't watch the 2 eps yet because I have been busy.. but I am so going to watch them tonight!

Totally L.O.V.E the Walking Dead series! Plot is exciting yet it is realistic! One of the best TV series I have watched so far!

On a different note, I have a facebook account like after a zillion years. Yes, I know that I am out-dated but seriously.. I don't have much friends that I wanna keep in touch with.. so I never see the need to have a facebook account. But my sis helped me set up an account.. and here I am.. cannot believe that I am actually enjoying it... that is after changing my account setting to have more privacy.

No comments: