I dread coming to work today…
First of all, I am especially tired on this Monday morning…
Secondly, there is something which I have to do this week that I dread doing… don’t ask me what… I am not going to share…
Thirdly, there is NO public holiday to look forward to in FEB… I have checked the calendar and the next holiday (Good Friday) is in APR…
Fourth, I have tummyache since yesterday… I went to the toilet 3 times this morning… Pls don’t be gross out… I want to share everything with my friends/ family!
I know I am whining like a baby… just let me be… Why do we have the whole stupid economy crisis??... Why can’t we continue to enjoy job stability… pay increment, promotions and bonus?? WHY??!!!
There aren’t many family celebrations for CNY as people tighten their spending…
Newspapers, website, televisions won’t stop reporting on the dramatic financial slowdown and companies trimming down their production… New job cuts have hit the headlines almost daily in the last few weeks…
All I feel like doing is to play “Chor Da Di” everyday…. I am turning into a gambling addict…
No comments:
Post a Comment