You think I am exaggerating... No leh, I am NOT making a mountain out of a molehill... I have been really bored to tears and sick... These 2 (bore and sick) words are almost engraved onto my forehead...
Since I have nothing to blog about and I don't want to rant on... and on... and on... on my pathetic self... I am digging into my older photos archives for some pictures to entertain you and me...
1st trip to Bangkok (many years ago)
One of my ex-colleagues reccommended me "die die must try" MK steamboat... Yucks... expensive and lousy broth...
We were staying at the Asia Hotel then... the only good thing is that they have a Naraya Shop right at their lobby... I spent 30% of my cash there!
My Poppy doggy... when she was young and pretty... now that she is much older... she has got loose skin here and there... must reccommend her to go tighten her skin... Wahahaaha!
No comments:
Post a Comment