04 March 2009 (WED)

Well well (despite the current gloom)... my b.day is approaching... so I can't help but reflect on the past year?... NOPE!.... being sad that I'm hitting the big three O??.... OF COURSE NOT!....


I can't help... can't help... 'sob sob'... I am weak and materialistic... Because I AM spending enormous amount of time thinking of the birthday presents that I hope to receive this year~!...

Top of my sacred Wish List:

1) Chanel - Classic Flap Bag

I am so in love with this version of the bag... I used find the previous model (with gold chain) very mature & outdated... but with the silver/ gray chain... who can resist??

2) Gucci - Tote Bag (from their Spring Summer Collection)


Not my fault hor... I was shopping around for my mum's b.day present when I came across this.... so pretty! The shape of the bag is pretty similar to the LV bag that I wanted to buy last year...
3) LV - Monogram Vernis French Purse (Amarante)


I need a new wallet! Who can refuse... withstand the temptation of this beauty?? Who who?! Not me! It is a piece of art, 'say awwwwww.....'


4) Lancome - Anti-Aging Skincare Range

I always believe a woman can get better with age... but with the right products/ diet/ grooming and maybe the right plastic surgeons! Since I am no rich tai-tai or movie star, I am going to shelf visits to plastic surgeons... and hopefully products from the multi-million industry can help me to attain forever youth....


5) Handphone
I need a new handphone quick... I have been using the same one for almost the past 1 .5 year and I feel so outdated... I was with my colleagues at Nokia shop browsing at the new N5800... I couldn't find the keypad and I asked my colleagues where it is... I am a "mountain tortoise" loh.. they laugh until drop.... nowadays almost all new phones have touch screen function and I am still asking for keypad... Is it just me turning into a desperate housewife?

There are so many more items on my wish list... but I need to get back to work now... 'slap myself'.... Get back to reality, Eileen!


Love!

No comments: