Since I started listing down items from my Wish List... I realised my list is really non-exhaustive and items more expensive than the last...
I am Materialistic... I know...
I am very Materialistic... heehee, what's new about that...
Hey, I am hitting the big three O! Show some sympathy! Indulge me! Love me!
6) More of Chanel - Accordion Flap Bag in quilted lambskin & Classic Quilted Flap Bag in Pink

I am not a fan of pastel colours... but this lovely pink.... just knock me out!

Perfect! Who dare to say otherwise...
7) More LV - Wilshire BLD Amarante & Snapped Billfold and Coin Purse in Pomme d’Amour

I couldn't get a picture of this bag in the colour that I like - Amarante.... but seriously... I mean SERIOUSLY... drop by LV showroom yourself... This Sunset colour is memerizing....
I also couldn't find a picture of this wallet in Vernis red - Pomme d'Amour.... Go check out LV site...
So.... what's now....
There is an old Chinese saying... Don't wait by the tree and wait for the rabbit.... so... I am going to work hard for it... I AM GOING TO BUY 4D this weekend and pray that I struck the top prize! HAHAHHA!


No comments:
Post a Comment