19 May 2009 (Tue)

Relationships can be a very strange thing.

You can be friends, lovers, siblings, colleagues one day… yet turn into foes tomorrow. Driven apart by the greed, third parties, miscommunication or the tinniest misunderstanding… Humans are real vulnerable.

I am guilty of dropping friends because I’m busy.. ignoring colleagues because I do not agree with their views.. but to cheat… it is something really way out of my boundary. To me, CHEATING should be one of the seven deadly sins.

I have been hearing more of cheating partners these days and am truly disturbed by the lack of loyalty between couples. Do you decide that you are incompatible first, break the current relationship off before searching for the next one? In reality, things happen the other way.

I do not know what is worse for some of you but I do think that ending a relationship at the incompatible stage has more integrity than ending a relationship after you have found someone else. At least you have the guts to walk out alone to start all over again. It is scary that the person that you have been sleeping with for years to wake up one day and say that you are simply not worth it.

Sigh… everything is fine between my hubby and me if you are wondering that I am hinting trouble in my world…

Just really affected by some of the failed relationships that happened to my close ones.

No comments: