16 June 2009 (Tue) - 狐狸精
Good Afternoon!!
I have got peace yesterday… no calls to track my movement at last. Excellent!
Quiet… Peace… So Serene… hmmm…
I have got so many things that I want to write about today…
Firstly, have you tried the Ponggol Nasi Lemak off Tanjong Katong Road? This outlet is opposite Caltex Petrol Kiosk, along the stretch of dirty bars. For $5, I get a plate of fragrant coconut rice with 2 fried Gunning fish, a slice of crispy luncheon meat, 2 fried wantons (with some minced prawns) and chili vege! Absolutely delicious!!
And it is so worthed my every cent! The hawker assistants are fast in serving, tables are cleared within 3 minutes after ppl leave, and the level of cleanliness is just amazing! They vacuum and mop every other hour or so… the white floor tiles are spotless! I am not exaggerating… I enjoyed the food and the clean environment. They even keep the bins of used plates and leftover food at a distance from where the patrons are sitting! So Cool, so 5-star, so Must-Try!
And so unlike the People Park’s hawker centre right next to Chinatown OG… that place is down right gross… It was so difficult to find a clean table and chairs there. There were pieces of food leftover on the tables and sauces dripped on the stools. The floor… don’t know even where to start… is plain disgusting. How can anyone eat in such an environment? I know some of the stalls sell excellent food… but I will only dare to tapao and eat at home. Dirty patrons + Lazy Cleaners = Sibei Gross Hawker Centre
On another topic, I learnt from my 招财猫猫 that she has got a 狐狸精 as a friend. From what I understand, the story goes something like this –
"One fine day, 白猪猪bumped into 招财猫 in the forest.. he thinks that she is really cute and wanted to get to know her better. So while they were getting to know each other, 狐狸精 came to know about this... and what happened next was that 白猪猪 contacted 狐狸精(or vice versa)to talk about 招财猫 . I don’t know what exactly did they talk about.. but it ended with 狐狸精 came carrying tales to 招财猫.. “白猪猪 thinks that you are ugly and your mouth is crooked” she would tell the sad 猫猫.
The same case happened when 黑狗狗 was interested in 猫猫.. history repeated itself and she was told “黑狗狗 is such a bad person because he thinks that you have hideous paws, and would definitely chase after me if he knew me before you.”
猫猫 cried in private as she didn’t like to be called “ugly” or have her paws and mouth criticised. She was confused because both 猪猪 & 狗狗 seems interested but suddenly turned uninterested overnight. She felt hurt and shared her plight with her 2 other forest friends, 小红羊 & 可爱牛牛. Shockingly, 小红羊 confessed that she suffered almost the same plight as 猫猫. As for 可爱牛牛, she just kept quiet about the whole thing.
Finally, 猫猫 has some good luck and met 白马龙仔 (lucky him too cause 猫猫 is really such a cutie) and they soon fell in love with each other… wooooo… so sweet right? NO. Because the dumb 猫猫 (who never learn her lessons) went to introduce 白马龙仔 to 狐狸精!! She thought that 狐狸精 has changed for the better… guess what?? 狐狸精 is all friendly and all ready to “chat” with 白马龙仔… yet again! Will this outcome be different or will the same vicious cycle unfold again?
Who are you rooting for?"
小红羊 has since left the bloodly forest in search of greener pasture… 可爱牛牛 leh… she knows what is going on, but would rather keep quiet as she cares for the friendship with 狐狸精.
Wake up 牛牛 & 猫猫! The friendship is not worth keeping if you are repeatedly hurt in the name of it! Keeping mum and playing dumb is a crime! Obviously, 狐狸精 doesn’t give a damn on your feelings.. it already says much about your so called “strong friendship”. Why pretend everything is fine and acceptable when it is smarting you so much on the inside?
狐狸精, you may think you are all high and mighty and pretty and sought after… but to me… you are just one pathetic soul who needs to snatch other people’s things to justify for your existence. But are you really better?
Because if you are indeed more superior (both on the inside and outside), you would be leading a happier and a busier life right now, won’t you? If you have more integrity or morals, you would have known that girl should keep appropriate distance from someone else boyfriend. You think that you are flawless and all the guys can’t resist you? Or do you think you are God-sent to put all these men on trials for your friends?
Please! I know you and I know how you look. And I don’t even want to go into that. Blah.
Also, don’t come saying that we are over-reacting… you know we are NOT. Or why not we try this… let me have the mobile number of the next guy that you fancy?! Cause I really like making friends and expanding my circle of friends too. Please?
招财猫猫 did not ask me to stand up for her… infact she said that you “狐狸精” are just probably too dense to realize the consequences of your actions. I think otherwise… I think that not only you are not dense, but you are too smart for your own good. It must be annoying and such a waste of your effort because 白马龙仔 is simply uninterested. 猫猫 does not have to tell 龙仔 much and he was already turned off by your constant giggling.
Go on, try hurting my 猫猫 again?!
GOD, I hate all 狐狸精s!
*猫猫, remember to 招财 for me when I play “Chor Da Di” this Sunday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment