17 June 2009 (Wed) - Whatever

Wow… got many responses on the last 2 blogs.

Some of them found the posts really hilarious, others found them malicious.

Whatever. I don’t really care about your opinions. Like what I have said in previous posts, I only answer to my boss, my mum and my husband (may not necessary be in that order). This is my blog and I can choose the subjects that I want to talk about. If you find it disturbing or low class, you can stop visiting. I didn’t exactly invite you, just so you know. Readership is not important to me since I don’t earn a cent from it.

There is no need for you to preach just yet. Wait till the same kind of situation unfolds on you first, Mr./ Ms. Saint.

Enough of this dumb topic anyway…

I am on half day leave today! Going to chop my locks and probably do some highlights.

We are also invited to chalet/ BBQ this Sunday too! Yippy Yip! I am so going to try squeeze myself in my swimsuit!

No comments: