It had been quite awhile since I last get together with friends to eat, drink and be merry. With work, family and a baby (not me, I meant my friends), it seems almost impossible to confirm on a day to meet. Ok, it was partially my fault too… postponing dinners because I was always sick.
But I did finally manage to meet all my dear friends in the past couple of weeks after all!
It was good… I really enjoyed the chats and laughing over silly things… I always think that the missing piece in my life is a baby… but on 2nd thought, that piece might just be FRIENDS!
1) Teck and Jeslyn are expecting their baby in Sep/ Oct. EXCITING, but do I get to be the god-ma or not?? BTW, I do not understand why Waraku East Coast is always crowded… but I would only give a 5/10 for the food and ambience. We got a table right outside the VIP room where the patrons will have to remove their shoes before stepping into their Japan Tatami styled room. So we were dining with 30 pairs of shoes scattered around us. How’s that for GROSS?
2) I hated my ex-boss but working there at ___ (I can’t drop names as suing people is his hobby)… I got to know some of the best and funniest people around! GH, DT, SL, RL, we should meet up more often leh! For a drink? Or shopping at ION? I will let you guys decide.
3) It was kind of last minute, but I was invited by one of my colleagues (VC) last Friday for homemade dinner. It was an all-ladies dinner… was served delicious tomato-based pasta and stir-dried oyster sauce chicken. Surprisingly good given that they had less than 2 hours to prepare and cook. We brought ice-cream and had vodka to end the lovely evening… should definitely do this more often!
No comments:
Post a Comment