12 Aug 2009 (Wed) - Perfect Week

I am feeling good! One of the main reasons is because we only have to work 4 days this week. I know I have said this previously, but honestly, bosses should seriously considerate a 4-day work week. Besides the Sat & Sun weekend break, I will definitely benefit from a Wed midweek day off too!

We can try to squeeze in all the tasks and meetings in the 4 work days… There should not be any pay cut as productivity will increase for sure... a well-rested staff = higher productivity. The management can also saved 20% on their electricity & phone bills… They can too have more rest… which means happy bosses = less stressful environment for the staff!

Win-Win situation lah!

I should pen a note to the management…. Or maybe not?!

I wanted to have a drink last Fri… so Melvin and I went to The Pump Room at Clarke Quay. It’s not my first time there… but it was the first time I am trying out their food. Super good ok!








Half full or Half empty... you decide...






He was having their Roasted Spring Chicken with french beans and baked potatoes... and he was complimenting the food all throughout the dinner!



I was having the Fisherman Basket which consists of Deep-fried 6 Prawns, 2 Scallops and 1 Crabcake with thick french fries... my personal favourite is the crabcake and Melvin liked the prawns.
The beer was going at 1 for 1 if you order before 8pm... total bill for the dinner was ~S$65...
Verdict: Must try!
We went shopping on Sun and took these pictures while waiting for our Chicken Rice:




I trying the "oh-so-innocent" look... not bad hor! Better than "act cute" picture with the peace sign on Fri dinner.... Hahahaha!
I want to blog about the book that I am currently reading... maybe in the next post.
Till then, have a great week.

No comments: