01 Jul 2010 (Thu)

Met my friends yesterday and caught up on the gossips over dinner at Dian Xiao Er.. there have been quite some changes in the lives of the people whom I have known… it seems that it is much easier for people to move on without looking back these days… moving on to another job… moving from a marriage that doesn’t seems to work.. breaking the vows of “till death do us part”… I’m really curious as what is the final trigger in these situations… is there a 3rd party involved?.. or hurtful words that sting so badly in a quarrel..

I hope that my marriage will work as having a complete family is top of my priority list. What is your top priority in life? I love my job (can’t say the same for my colleagues).. but along the way, priorities shifted..

They say that motherhood change you and I think it is true to certain extent lah.. Just 2 days ago, my dog ran out of the house just as when I was stepping out to water my plants.. I panic as she was running fast towards the lift.. so I gave chase but lost my balance and fell forward.. landed first on my left knee… I tried to break the fall with my hands but I continued to fall.. my immediate reaction was not to land on my tummy so I tried to break the fall with my face.. funny isn’t it? If you know how vain I am, then you will know that I am changing.. haha!

With another 12 weeks more to go, I have to hire someone to cover my workload when I go on maternity leave.. hire a maid and start training her.. buy the baby stuff… busy busy months ahead!

No comments: