Watching Nanny McPhee on Ch 5 while typing...
I usually dislike shows on kids... especially British kiddy shows... but surprisingly, this movie is quite good... sort of like the recent Alice in the Wonderland.. bright colours are used in the movie, e.g. the walls in the study room are vivid green.. interesting.. the scenery in the country side is so pretty.
I was on the train this other day... on my way to work and in came one girl... should be ~25 yr old... really pretty ok... she is tall and has slender limbs... to me, long limbs are beautiful... like those of models... I mean real models... not those wanabe models who work at road shows or exhibitions... ok, back to this girl... so she not has a good proportional figure... she also is very fair and such sharp pretty features... the other guys and 1 uncle kept checking her out throughout the ride... hmm... it isn't fair right... how can some people be born so beautiful and some so plain...
Enough of those who insist that beauty is not important... but come on, being pretty does open doors... it does give you an edge over others... human craves for beauty... it is in our nature... do you agree that you do give beautiful thing an extra look... I do...
How far will you go to be beautiful? Besides, dolling up with nice clothes and makeup... will you consider changing your face? Seems like the younger generation are much more receptive to plastic surgery...
Ok.. I'm blabbering...
Off to have some supper before I zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
Good night everyone!
*Congrats Serena and Matt on the arrival of your princess!
(My turn next and counting down)...
No comments:
Post a Comment