I was feeling bored after 2 straight days of staying at home.. so I brought Lucas out shopping today.. went to Century Mall as I haven't been there for many years.. I used to visit it every week back in my poly days.. there are some new shops but other than that, nothing much has changed.. Tampines Mall is still more happening.
On the subject of neighbor malls, White Sands got to win the most boring mall. Besides NTUC and a handful of restaurants/ fast-food restaurants, none of the shops are worth shopping at. Why can't we have some decent shops opening in White Sands?...
On our way home, there is this pretty lady who boarded the bus.. She was wearing a slim black dress and 3 inches heels.. carrying a LV bag, had beautiful manicured nails.. Seeing her made me missed my working days BIG time. I also want to doll up nicely everyday... But caring for Lucas and staying at home sort of don't go with the dressing up part. I also start to miss working life when I see something I like.. can buy anything (almost) that I want.
Put my love of shopping aside, I do enjoy my time with Lucas at home.. He has learned to stand while holding on to the coffee table... He stood for a good 20min on his first attempt, playing with his daddy's CDs that were on the table. He is such a mischievous boy.. Just the other day, he submerged his face into his bath tub while he was sitting in it.. I think he was shocked when he was choked by the water.. Cause he sat up suddenly, blinking his eyes while spitting water out. He didn't cry.. And it was such a dangerous stunt. Still, I couldn't help but laugh at his silliness.
When he was younger, he needed more of my time for his feedings and naps. As he grows older, he requires my attention for playtimes and grumpy during teething etc.. Now that he is going mobile, I need so much more energy to keep up with him. And he surprised me today.. I was singing along to the Australia tv advert and he hummed along with me. So cute lah!
No comments:
Post a Comment