Bo Liao...

I am starting to think that my theory about the CNY is dumb (see previous post)... This week is damn long loh... CNY seems damn bloody far away... and I don't think that by looking forward to CNY can lessen any pain/ boredom of my sad monotonous life ... and it is only Wed... I think our government... no, should be internationally declare Wed as an off- day... we should work Mon & Tue... and Thu & Fri... good idea?



A glimpse of my sad life:



My desk at the new Harbourfront Office... I am sitting by myself...



My front view...



My back view... Not too bad cos I got cable car view


Got Mount Faber view too... Seeing all the tourists enjoying themself in the cable cars also make me want to be out there... not strapped to my desk...


Left view... of my colleagues from old office...


Right view... this part of the office belongs to my sister company...


I will attempt to take pictures of our impressive pantry and other parts of our office... got Sentosa view...

No comments: