I am so happy that Chinese New Year is just less than 3 weeks away! It makes the whole January more bearable...
You may ask "Why so"... good question...
Because after enjoying the long period of no school/ work in Dec + celebrating X'mas and New Year... it is almost painful to go back to the monotonous life of school/ work...
BUT knowing that the next holiday (CNY) is just round the corner... it simply lightens up your/ mine days and make everything more bearable.... :-)
Stupid theory?! Maybe... but it definitely cheers me up! I look forward to the endless food/ goodies and "Chor Da Di" with my relatives loh...
By the way, I am back at work today after 16 days of rest... "Used to it or not", my mum asked me this morning... of course lah... I am not a school kid anymore...
My current job really trained me up to be more independent in the past 3 years... I just pray for the next 3 years will be just as good...
I read from somewhere that new year resolutions are bad for you... *I only read the headline of the article and did not read the content... so this is another of my weird theories*
I think it is because you take to effort to make them and after while you will sure break them... Then, you feel lousy and out of control of your life... So....why bother right?
Heck anyway... I made 2 new year resolutions today... I hooooope and plannnn to achieve them... we will see...
No comments:
Post a Comment